View Single Post
Old 10-14-2023, 02:06 PM   #1
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Diapered at a fall festival

Today I attended an out door fall festival, daddy thought since we would be or doors and it was cold and rainy and they only had porta potty’s that I should be in a baby diaper today.

So this morning I put on a diaper, and a onesie and then my jeans and a sweater.
All day daddy encouraged me to drink hot chocolate and apple cider and water,

I kept having to send daddy diaper check photos every hour, wether my diaper was wet or dry.

It has now been 7 hours since I put in my diaper, and I am still at the festival for another hour. it is full, and squishy, but daddy is going to keep me in my diaper until bedtime tonight (5 more hours) daddy said that I have been such a good girl that that because I have been using my diaper all day that maybe I am really a baby and should be diapered all the time.

Continuing to send him diaper checks, and messaging every hour. It has been really weird walking around other people with a big soggy diaper. And I really hope daddy doesn’t make me wear one tomorrow too.

But he wants me to post this on here and see what you all have to say.

Should I have to be a baby and wear a diaper for 12 hours again tomorrow or can I be a big girl and just wear underwear
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote