View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 07:11 AM   #12
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
1. Why fox?
i just love foxes and feel like we share a few characteristics.

2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
i think somewhere inbetween. i love spending time with my friends and family but also need a healthy dose of me time every week. i also find talking to new people exhausting because i just cant lie and pretend to like them if i dont.

3. Does your toilet paper role go over or under? Is this important to you?
i’m not sure it doesnt reslly matter to me so i usually use throw it on whichever way i happen to be holding it.

4. What was the last thing you have in your mouth?
a sesame bagel with cream cheese and grape jelly.

5. When did you last have sex? Did you cum?
the night before easter - no ): i didn’t have enough time to.

6. Do you paint your toenails? If so, what is your favorite color for them?
i usually get a pedicure since i dont like doing it myself (and they’re just so relaxing). in the winter i usually go for muted pinks, violet, or red and in the summer hot pinks and corals.

7. What do you think of when I say 'grapes'?
right now, grape jelly.

8. If you could be the opposite sex one day, would you? If so, what would you do?
yes! i’d do it all - pee, helicopter, experience blow jobs, sex, and masturbating from that perspective. who wouldn’t!?

9. If you could make one rule that everybody in the world must obey, what would it be?
hmmm either have everyone give me money or to make everyone stop using plastic or force them to do something along that line to help the environment.

10. What super power would you like to have and why?
to be invisible so i could save/get money and listen in on beneficial conversations.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote