View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 06:28 PM   #42
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
OK. I will answer these, and then post an updated list of tasks.

First - a terrific effort which shows you spent at least 30 hours doing tasks - leaving barely enough to sleep and eat, and none for anything else. In the more active days of the old thread, there might have been some discussion of that, however you are known as a serious player so I accept your contributions - although not much of the double-counting.

Second, task numbers should match the old thread, although I see that a few recent posts do not include all the recent updates to tasks. People sometimes copy forward the wrong list, but the task numbers should be the same.

Third:
#313 I would consider that this is traditionally meant as boy cum, not girl cum.
#315 Sets or sessions would be to set a minimum number to be done at a time, to make the task a bit of a challenge. But I do not see any where stringing them together cannot be done. So that 1 hour counts as 2 29-min sessions, or 100 repetitions would count as 3 x 29, andso on.
#325 Yes. I think that a chastity belt counts as effectively naked unless it is sufficient coverage that one could wear it in a public place. (Some are quite large and with a bikini top might conceivably be worn on a beach....)
#333 Yes, longer time counts as multiple sessions. CB is still basically naked.
#339/340 tied, chained, secured I don't think we would make any distinction as long as the person is pretty much immobilized
#339/340 this would be too much double counting - using the exact same thing for 2 tasks. While the thread accepts and even thrives on double counting, it is usually in one of two ways. (1) where separate things are combined - such as plain corner time where a gag or blindfold is added to meet another task. (2) Where a person does a task for some other thread or game, such as a PM dare or dice dare, and then comes and counts it here too.
BTW I should point out that #339/340 had the "gagged" part removed a few posts ago, with the idea that it added a bit too many things to the one task. History has shown that specialized or combo tasks are great for a few people, but they don't get finished. I do not know how it got added back in.

I will post an updated list, including Perkygirlie's work, in a few minutes.
Marv, thanks so much for answering questions and updating the tally to include the ones I had questions on, you rawk!

FYI, the hours looked high because
  1. We didn't sleep much.
  2. Some tasks, such as being hogtied/bound, gagged, in chastity, etc can be accomplished while being played with/tortured in other ways, and/or while eating /sleeping (all of the few hours sleep were with chastity belt on, in my cage, with ankle, wrist, and thigh cuffs clipped together, for example)
  3. The hours in getDare chat were actually before the rest of the torture session, but I figured I'd include them since they were recent.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is online now   Reply With Quote