Thread: Non-Fiction: The Matcher (MxM)
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 01:09 PM   #6
#scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Hey,
This story seems very interesting and the start is different to the most on here. I think it has potential.

Would be nice to read some more chapters from you. Your mostly summarizing description is an interesting (good) way to write the first chapter. But in my opinion, you need to switch to descriptive language in meaning of actions/reactions/dialgues/etc. in the next chapter and keep that then. Just saying, before it's too late.

Oh and you should at least use a program for spellchecks, it's not just a random post, you're writing a story. Or you find someone who edits your chapters.

Good luck, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Love

oh, PS: longer chapters = very nice

Thanks! Yeah, sorry for the short chapter, the next one will defiantly be longer! Thanks for the advice, I will use a spellcheck in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M.N View Post
I rather like it actually ! There are a few spelling and punctuation mistakes so i don't know if you used a word processor like microsoft word beforehand but it is probably a good idea just in case you have any silly mistakes

As for the content it's pretty good actually ! You explained the character's appearances without putting them in a long list so well done on that

I look forward to your next chapter and seeing where this story ends up in the future

Thanks! Like I said before, I'll make sure to use a spell check next time! Yeah, I tried to explain them as we go along like an actual book, and not just list them at the start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abmp View Post
An interesting start. I will definitely read more (when it's updated).
But thanks for another MxM story

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
oh, I totally forgot to ask...
what is a Matcher?

or what does this word implie? :3

You'll see soon.... :3

Thanks everyone, new chapter maybe tonight, if not tomorrow! <3

(BTW: I'm lying, this isn't completley non fiction.... )
#scratch is offline   Reply With Quote