View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 07:05 AM   #51
JAZ

Solo is my only outlet these days, when I'm not experimenting with denial. Very roughly:
  • About 60% of the time in the shower, and just shoot it down the tub drain.
  • About 20% in front of the toilet, stroking with left hand and holding toilet paper in front of my penis with my right hand. I shoot into the paper and let it drip down into the toilet. I enjoy this a lot - this is usually after edging in bed for a while, and the extra tension in my body from having to stand while going over the edge can make it extremely intense.
  • Another 20% in bed at the end of an edging session - instead of going to the toilet, I just roll over and cum all over my chest and belly, then wash it off in the shower or wipe it off with toilet paper.
  • Every once in a while, if I've cum on myself, I scoop it all up with a spoon and eat it. I don't like it, and of course cumming kills the desire to do it, and it usually takes several scoops - it's my masochistic side giving me a self-dare to do it.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote