View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 04:39 PM   #16
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boundkitty View Post
Warm-Up:

It feels nice laying down in my bed after all the business in the kitchen, I was getting a bit cold even with a warm shower in between. Turned my red light on, put on some relaxing music on my headphones and currently touching as I type. I am so so desperate already, I can feel my pussy dripping just at the thought of touching~
It's excruciating thinking about how I will probably not cum from this task either, given I didn't manage to last time...but also so hot...my nipples are really sensitive as well, so hard and sore~

Skin soft from the lotion I applied earlier...it's equally relaxing and frustrating to touch myself without release~
Step 2:
I tied my tits with 4 rubber bands at the base each, then with rope going in 8s. I looped the rope through a carabiner, put it on the hook on my door and put a kind of roll you could put your arms in on the other end. to this, I tied the chain of my clover clamps and then put everything on tension. When I got down on my feet from tiptoes, my tits were being stretched as well as my nipples, there was only one, very uncomfortable position that did not stretch everything. It took me a while to get it to work but it was worth the time. I was struggling in no time, trying to wiggle around to comfort, just stretching everything more in the process. It's always surprisingly hard to stay on tiptoes so I took breaks pretty fast...my poor nipples and tits are so sensitive now and all I can think about is how horny and wet I am....so so so so desperate....

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote