View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 05:17 PM   #681
CSasha
Oracle

@chrs: I don't know your calculation but actually you can only give me 100 more deepthroats with that PM dare than I completed the same from you before. I still did the 280 deepthroats for you, with my new setup with the dildo up high so I deepthroat it forth and back instead of up and down. I was and am still in chastity, and hope you like it: I was wearing 4 big boobs, my FF in my new sportsbra and I think D sized in another new bra with inlays for that attached beneath. Very gropy if someone would like to. I also had my nose shackle on, had a chain attached and wrapped it around the base of the dildo in a length it made me difficult or/and painful to go away from it too much. Still has to figure out a better way for that idea but there's always room for improvement. I was thinking about you wearing your boobs. Otherwise, I was already calming down from the other tasks I did today. Thank you for the PM dare. Next time you may use a number up to 380 for that PM dare, but not more.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote