View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #21
Walpole

Starter questions
Male, 22, Bisexual
What underwear type do you like to wear?
I tend to wear boxers
What underwear colour do you usually wear?
Whatever is at the top of the pile really! Orange and blue, white and blue, blue and white ect. They aren't really something I think about a lot.
What underwear brand is your favourite?
I don't even know what sort of brand I'm currently wearing
Do you ever go commando, if yes under what sort of clothing?
I have done but its not something that I normally do, so there isn't any usual about it
Have you ever or do you ever "borrow" someone else's underwear?
If yes, describe the last time you wore someone else's underwear. Who's, why and how it made you feel.
I used to borrow (or rather she made me borrow) my girlfriends underwear. I don't specifically remember the last time it happened but in general it was something she liked to do and then laugh at me for it. Sometimes she would steal the rest of my own underwear when I was staying with her just so I would have to borrow hers.
As far as you know has someone else ever worn your underwear and how did you feel about it?
I have no idea
Are your pubes natural and bushy, natural but not much hair, trimmed, styled, e.g. a Brazilian, or shaved/waxed?
Shaved for the time being.

How often do you masturbate?
Maybe 2-4 times per week depending on the week
Have you ever orgasmed in your underwear and carried on wearing them?
Yeah a few times

Age when you first masturbated
No idea
Age you lost your virginity and to which sex?
19, it was a girl
Age when you first went down on some
18, same girl
Age when you first masturbated someone and which sex?
18, same girl
Age when you first tasted cum or pussy juices, state which it was and if it was yours or whose it was
Take a guess...

PM dares

To make sure any dares you give do not conflict with ones I am currently doing you can check here.
If your dare was rubbish I probably won't do it, if its not on that list that means I thought it was rubbish/impossible. If you think I have unfairly missed you then let me know.
Kik: Walpole222
Walpole is offline   Reply With Quote