Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #30
risks

thanks for the great comments on the story might be why i managed to write another chapter. might make a character called emily now haha - Risks

Chapter 8

Sarah ripped open the envelope and a small usb stick fell to the floor. Sarah picked up the usb stick she then pulled out a piece of paper that was inside the envelope. It said
Sarah I have given you a usb stick with all the photos and videos I have of you. I now have nothing over you this is your freedom if you want it. But if you want on Monday you can give me the usb back and you will be my slave again and there will be no way out. Sarah put the letter down and held the usb stick in her hand. She was free but she didn’t feel excited in a way she was kinda disappointed but why.

It was Sunday Sarah sat in her room. She took the usb stick and put it in her laptop. Sarah looked through the photos, the very first photo that got her into this mess the photo in the PE room. She then went through the photos of her naked in the field eventually she ended up with the photos of her naked in Emma’s room. She took the usb stick out of her laptop and fidgeted with it for a while wondering what to do. Sarah took the usb and put it in her school bag pocket. She didn’t know what she was going to do she hoped a night's sleep would help her figure it out.

Sarah woke up fuck the nights sleep didn’t help it just made her more anxious as she had no idea what she was going to. Sarah ate her breakfast very quietly and then went to school. Sarah didn’t have any lessons with Emma in the morning but she knew at break time that she would have to confront her she could feel her palms sweating just thinking about it. She looked at the clock and it looked like it was moving at lighting speed before she knew it was break time. Sarah had the usb stick gripped tightly in her palm she was surprised that her sweat wasn’t going to destroy the memory card. Suddenly Emma came round the corner “oh hey Sarah so you made a decision yet?” asked Emma as cool as cucumber. Sarah very shyley raised her hand and opened it with the usb stick in it. Emma saw it and her eyes lit up but before she could take it out of Sarah’s hand another hand came in and grabbed the usb...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post: