Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 08:25 PM   #26
risks

Woah he isn't dead and he wrote another chapter who saw that one coming hopefully it doesn't take me forever to write another chapter - Risks

Chapter 7

Emma quickly grabbed her trousers, no time for underwear and pulled them up. Emma then began running downstairs. Sarah lay there naked unable to really move. She could hear faint talking downstairs.

“Hey mum, what are you doing back?”
“Oh I left my laptop charger, it's not going to be much use without it” Emma's mum laughed.
Emma did a little laugh back to make things feel normal. After a minute or two Emma’s mum left. “Bye mum” said Emma locking the door behind her.

Sarah felt the vibration of the door locking and could hear someone walking up the stairs. She hoped for the love of god that it was Emma. Emma kicked the door down and ripped off her pants. Emma stradeled over Sarah's face and put her pussy right in front of Sarah’s mouth. Just as Sarah began licking she felt Emma’s tongue on her pussy it felt so good. The excitement in her body was electric. The feeling of getting caught had made all her senses tingle. She was starting to reach orgasm as she let out lots of quick breaths. She could hear Emma moaning she was glad that Emma was enjoying it as well. Just as this thought hit her mind she saw Emma lean back letting out a long moan from reaching climax. “Well that was exciting” said Emma giggling a little bit and ruffling her hand through her hair.
“That's one word for it” said Sarah giggling back. Emma unlocked all of Sarah’s cuffs.

Sarah rubbed her wrists where the cuffs had been a while one of them had digged into her wrist and left a red mark. “Okay, Stand in that corner and face the corner and if you turn around you will be sorry” ordered Emma. Sarah did as she was told with and stood facing the corner of the wall with her bare ass facing Emma. Sarah was listening intently to try and figure out what Emma was doing. Sarah could hear some keyboard typing and mouse clicks then she heard what sounded like paper moving around and finally the sound of a bag zipper before Emma said “okay you turn around now and get dressed your going home.

As they walked home Emma asked “so did you enjoy today?”
Sarah blushed and replied “yes i did I was kinda scared especially when your mum showed up but i enjoyed it”
“Good” said Emma with a slight smile. As the two got to Sarah's front draw Emma opened her bag and she handed Sarah a letter. “Don’t open this until you are in your room okay”.
Sarah nodded and Emma turned around and walked away. Sarah went into her house and bolted upstairs and into her room and ripped open the letter...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to risks for this post: