Thread: Fiction: Sarah gets owned
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 08:16 PM   #19
risks

Merry Christmas
Know it's been a while but here is finally a new chapter enjoy
Risks

Chapter 6

Emma pulled out a key and unlocked her door and ushered Sarah into the house. Sarah walked in. It was a massive house 3 times bigger than hers. She looked around in awe but was brought back to reality as she heard Emma lock the door behind her. “Don’t worry no one is in” said Emma in a nonchalant manner Sarah quickly followed like a lost puppy. Emma pulled two bottles of water out the fridge and threw one to Sarah who only just managed to catch it. “I'm not thirsty but thank you” said Sarah trying to be polite but not piss Emma off. “Oh you won’t need it now that's for later” said Emma with a smirk.

Emma walked up two flights of stairs with Sarah following behind. “Top floor just for me” said Emma sounding very proud. They walked into Emma's bedroom. It was massive and very fancy as Sarah looked around Emma slowly came up behind her and slowly took off Sarah's dress. Sarah didn’t resist as she knew there was no point as the dress hit the floor Sarah lightly kicked it to the side. Emma then unhooked Sarah's bra and threw it near the dress. Emma then started to feel around Sarah's waist and hips, Sarah felt tingly and knew that she was already wet. Emma then went to remove Sarah’s thong and gave her pussy a quick rub “oo someones wet” said Emma jokingly as Sarah’s thong hit the floor and Sarah kicked it into the clothes pile. “Right lie on the floor face down and don’t look up or I swear to god” said Emma in a sharp tone. Sarah thought it would be best to follow these actions. Sarah could hear Emma rustling around in a cupboard and then heard a metallic noise as she walked towards her. Sarah felt the cold metal around one of her ankles she already knew what it was as she heard the clink of one handcuff close. Emma handcuffed Sarah's legs togethers she then pulled her arms behind her back and then pulled Sarah's legs up and interlocked the handcuffs before putting them securely on Sarah's wrists. Sarah was now locked in a hog tie position and Emma could do whatever she wanted with her. Emma gave Sarah a big slap on the ass and then got up she went over to her phone fuck thought Sarah knowing that a photo was coming and that she was going to be even more fucked. After Emma had taken 2 or 3 photos she started taking off her jeans and then her panties. She then got on the floor putting her pussy infront of Sarah's face. After a few seconds of silence “bitch start licking” barked Emma. Sarah very timidly started to lick Emma's pussy as Emma let out a more exasperated sigh and pushed her pussy more into Sarah's face. Sarah began licking properly which Emma must have been enjoying as she could see her lean back and rest her back on the floor. It had only been a minute when they suddenly heard the vibrations of a key unlocking the door followed by an older female voice shouting “Emmmmmma”. Emma shot up quickly “shit”.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post: