View Single Post
Old 01-13-2024, 01:39 AM   #1437
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by characc View Post
An idea for the 100 page dare/challenge, with a bit of risk for Aylin also. Includes the birth control risk if you’re too slow, or poor at guessing. And being exposed to 10 random men (although guys chosen by Aylin)

———

Aylin organises a small group gathering somewhere private with you and 10 males. These guys should be her choice, and she can find them from anywhere. Maybe guys you know, complete strangers, your type, totally opposite, it’s up to her, but there needs to be 10 guys there. She could even choose to charge guys a fee to join in, and first 10 people who pay are the chosen ones.

Throughout the evening you should be dressed in sexy lingerie, and the guys can caress and grope you however they wish, and you can tease them if wanted. Towards the end you will do a sexy striptease to nude, then be taken to a bedroom (or similar), blindfolded and have headphones on.

There should be a raffle of sorts with the 10 men to pick 3 winners, 1 for each of your holes. Now each of these winners will come to you 1 at a time and have 15 minutes to fuck you however they choose, in any way they choose but when they cum it must be in the hole they won. I suggest you focus on how each guy feels in you as you will now have to play a guessing game (you could also taste each guys cum to help you)

From the next morning, you can start organising hookups with any of the guys who were there, you’re trying to find out who the 3 guys were, and which hole they won. Each night you will call Aylin with your guesses, she doesn’t have to tell you if each guess is right, only if all 3 are.

You win when you get all 3 guys right and the right holes chosen…

Now for prizes/consequences

If you can get them right the 1st day Aylin will be locked in the box, no birth control, and will be all 10 guys entertainment for 5 hours.

2nd day, Aylin locked in box, birth control allowed

3rd day, Aylin needs to be the centre of a blowbang with all 10 men. They can either cum down her throat or over her body. Cum stays on her for 3 hours after

4th day, Randomly pick 3 of the guys who can take Aylin all at once for 1 night

5th day, Randomly pick 1 of the 10 men who gets Aylin for the night

6th day, Aylin uses fingers and toys to make herself cum 3 times in front of the group of 10. The guys can fondle and caress her during this

7th day, You pick 1 of the 10 guys for Aylin to sleep with

8th day, You will take 100 nudes (Aylin positions you how she chooses), no face, and these are to be printed and dropped in public where she chooses

9th day, Aylin chooses a new guy who gets you for a night

10th day, Aylin chooses 3 random guys from anywhere (not the 10) who gets you for a night

If not guessed by day 10, You Lose… you lose your birth control, continue guessing each day, and Aylin can pick a random guy every 2 days you need to sleep with until you get it right

—-
You/her can adapt the prizes/consequences if wanted
This is too much intentionally interacting with strangers or at least random men *-* If i knew them, probably even worse lol *-*

I mean its kinda a public dare thread, not just about fucking and playing cinderella but with a dick instead of a shoe haha ;P

10 is a lot *-* Also if their dicks are about the same size it wont really be possible for me to notice... the only way would be the way they fuck me *-* I guess its not possible *-*
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote