View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 10:39 AM   #13
Neturo

Would you rather.....

(Girls) have a really tight vagina to the point where sex hurts and gives no pleasure, therefore you forego any sex for your life. Not even masturbation. (This isn't a rule, you just don't want it at all).

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be the slave of someone that absolutely repulses you. They are opposite gender of your preference, and everything opposite of what you want but into everything you are

Would you rather...

(Girls) Have to strip naked for anyone who asks and serve them in any sexual/kinky way they desire and wherever, even in public

Would you rather...

everyone in your personal life can now see all your thoughts and secrets, including fantasies and what you look like naked. Your entire body and sex life becomes fully public forever.

Would you rather...

Win the lottery but give it and all your savings from before, all to a legitimate and genuine charity that really makes a difference in making the world a better place but now having to live even more poor then the people you helped.

Would you rather...

(Guys & Girls) Be able to fuck anyone you want but also means anyone who wants to fuck you can, whether you want to or not

Submissive, exhibitionist, loves being pampered like kids.
Would love to call you daddy. Please be kind to me.

My limits :
No face please, would love to keep my privacy
Anal, blood, pee/poop, not a masochist (not gonna hurt myself too far)

I'm not looking for any long-term serious sub-dom / slave-master relationship
Just come to getDare or Kik when I feel like it.
Neturo is offline   Reply With Quote