View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 09:12 AM   #13
Irene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Take a path not too busy but still with chances to find people, the walk will take all day or 30 minutes after you reach the last step, see below:

You will go dressed with shoes/sandals (no socks), pants and a shirt/top, no underwear, also you will need a backpack or similar.
Every time you meet someone (couples or gourps still count as 1) you will take off one piece, put it in the backpack/bag and keep go for your walk
1st person: lose shoes
2nd person: lose shirt
3rd person: lose pants
4th person: put clothepins on your nipples.

As said at the start after 30 minutes walking with clothepins on nipples you can take them off and start your walk back to home, but you will have to put your clothes back on gradually piece after piece (same order as you lost them) till reach home.
If you don't meet people enough to reach last step the walk will end at the end of the day.

N.B. Hold the backpack/bag in your hand to be sure it doesn't cover any of your body .

Hope all is clear :P.
clear, i'll do it the 19 Aug, but i was arealdy dared to do all the walkings barefoot, so i can't have sandals.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Irene for this post: