View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 03:41 AM   #14
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
I did this this morning after my naked yoga session and really enjoyed it. I pumped my pussy up for 20 minutes leaving lovely and swollen, pink and wet. tied a crotch rope round which instantly felt both amazing and annoying and put my vibe in. I had white shorts on, there not overly tight but they are pretty see through and a pink sports bra on. im allergic to latex which rubber bands are so I skipped that bit. I did a 5k run that took just over 30 mins, I normally do it a bit quicker but the crotch rope and vibe slowed me down and I kept stopping to rub my pussy through my shorts. By the time I got back I was pretty hot and although the ice felt absolutely freezing it was nice to cool me down and felt pretty good, I blew the dildo at the same time and managed the push ups okay. I then edged, and it didnt take long due to how sensitive my clit and pussy was. I wasn't sure how long to plank for so I just did it once until I collapsed, ending in me deepthroating the dildo and my tits fully crashing into the ice. I then held the tray out with a full glass of water and tried to go slowly down onto the dildo but I ended up loosing balance as the tip of the dildo went in my arse and the glass of water fell over and went everywhere and I went very quickly and painfully down on the dildo taking all of it. This was really fun to do, can't wait to do it again. thanks!
I'm really happy you liked it. Every time you do it try to slowly increase the difficulty.

Next time you can replace rubber bands by sewing thread.

And for dropping the glass of water you need a forfeit. Maybe no cumming until you succeed this task.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote