View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 02:55 AM   #12
Bexx
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Wait until you really need to pee. Now it is time for naked yoga. Do a 30 minute session.

If you need to pee for any reason during this you can, but you'll have to start the yoga from the beginning.

If you do have to stop to pee however, you must give yourself a golden shower, all over. You can only clean up when you have completed the full session.
I did this just after waking up, I normally go to the toilet first thing in the morning so I already needed a piss. I've never done yoga before so I followed a half hour yoga tutorial on YouTube. I put the video on and, already wanting to give up and go to the toilet, I began to follow the tutorial. At first the relaxingness of yoga helped me to focus and the urge to pee mostly disappeared, however after some positions requiring me to open my hips up and some rocking back and forth actions the urge quickly rose again and by about 20 minutes in I was shaking I needed to pee so much. However I kept it in for the last 10 minutes and was so relieved when I could finally go to the toilet. Thankyou for this I found it really exciting and it was nice to try yoga, even though I did nearly have to give myself a golden shower. I'll try and do this every morning when I wake up!
KIK: bexx150
Bexx is offline   Reply With Quote