View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 04:18 PM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1328 View Post
From what I read on your blog you dislike uninspired dares. You also dislike to submit and please strangers, so my dare is about pleasing you. Out of sheer selflessness, of course

First of all you should open your toybox and look what you have. Grab your steel plug, 5.1cm butt plug, numbing lube and your huge purple plug. You'll also need your whore paddle. The steel plug shouldn't be much of a problem for your trained asshole, so just put it right in. Carry the toys to the bathroom and lay them beside the bathtub.

Start filling the tub with water and use some girly bathing solution. Something with unicorns or fairies this kind of stuff. The most annoying thing taking a bath is to wait unit the tub is full, isn't it? You should make your waiting time a bit more pleasurable. Go on all fours on the bathroom carpet and spank your ass with the paddle. I don't give you a number of spanks, but as long as the water is running your will continue spanking your ass.

With your ass red and warm put the black plug on the rim of the tub. Lube it with heaps of numbing lube and sit down on it. One leg in the water the other leg outside the tub. You probably just want to slip in the water and relax but you are not allowed to, until your ass swallowed the plug to its base. When it slips in, let yourself slip in the water. Relax and enjoy how full your ass feels. Rub your clit under water while you rhythmically clench down on the plug. Feels amazing right? But you know very well that you are not allowed to go over the edge.

Time for a bigger challenge. Get your ass out of the water and pull the plug out. But do it very slowly and try to prevent that your shpincter clenches. Your asshole should gape open, a stretched out hole, that can be fucked any time. Use a lots of lube again, maybe you can even get someting in your ass, when you stay open like that. Grab your purple monster plug and push it against your already stretched asshole. Push until it hurts than stop and release the pressure a bit, when the pain is completely gone start to push again. Do this a few times. Hold the plug in with your hand and slip in the water again. The base of the plug should rest on the tubs floor. Let your body weight push the plug deeper.

I want you to imagine a very sexy girl sharing the tub with you. Close your eyes and feel her soft skin on yours. She is kissing you passionatly and pushes you down on the plug. There is pain of course, but all you can think of is this breathtaking girl and her soft lips. You are whispering in her ear to push you down without mercy. Continue to fantasize about her while you touch your needy pussy.

Finish your bath, but never let the plug go from your asshole. Try to dry yourself without letting it out. Go back to the bathroom carpet and pull the plug slowly from your ass. Take a pic of your gaping hole.

You requested a routine, since this bath was such a nice experience, this is how you'll spend every bath you take.
Omg thank you! This is wonderful! It's the first time I'll have a bathtub in my life so I'm definitely gonna be doing this!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote