View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 11:28 AM   #147
RobinV

You will get four non transparant buckets.

Fill one bucket with pee. Store it in the fridge.

Once cold, fill each of the other buckets with a similar amount of anything that is in your fridge. You will now have four cold buckets with substances.

Now, go to your bathroom, clothed, blindfold yourself. Shuffle the buckets. Now lift one bucket, empty it down your pants.
Next bucket: open your mouth and look up. Poor the bucket in your mouth. Swallow two big mouths full..
Third bucket: poor over your hair.

Last bucket: uncover your eyes. Put the bucket on the floor, cum in it. Shower and put back on fresh clothes. Place the bucket back in the fridge for 2 hours. Then call a friend. Whilst on the phone with your friend, you get the fourth bucket out of the fridge and empty it down your pants. Keep calling, don’t mute. After the call is finished, you can cum again if you want.

——-

For mine, I already did some shopping. Up to you to be creative:
In my fridge are:

3 kg of Skyr
5 kg of Greek Yogurt
9 litres of low fat yogurt
1 liter of full fat yogurt
2 litres of medium fat yoghurt
5 kg of low fat fromage blanc
2 kg of full fat fromage blanc
7 litres of vanilla custard
2 litres of white custard
2 litres of vanilla yogurt

And

1 liter of full fat yoghurt on room temperature that’s been out of the fridge all day

———-
PM Dares

Loves: getting messy with plain/vanilla/chocolate custard, Greek & plain yogurt, fromage blanc & skyr.

Likes: cum (on food, eat & play), wet, humiliation, clothed, naked, pee, picture proof.

Dislikes: anal, drinking pee, edge.

Limits: messy not in love/like list, public, crossdressing, poop, blood, pain, chastity, diapers.
RobinV is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RobinV for this post: