View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 09:13 AM   #14
Gmc2500ejw

I used a new plug that i bought. It was an inflatable. I was dressed in thong and stuffed bra, stockings and garter skirt and tank top. I put 4 pumps on the plug and oh did i feel full. I left my houseand rode about 2 miles before the vibrations and the bumps pushing on the pumped plug caused me to cum while i was rididng. I continied on and ended up cumming once more while rididng til i got to the gas station which was 15 miles. I put gas in the sled and got back on the trail. Wasnt sure how much more i could take so i headed back towards my house. I stopped at a noce place in the woods stripped down and masturbated to full orgasm again. Barely any cum was coming out at that point. I redressed and continued my ride. Was fairly comfortable for about 10 miles then the bumps and vibrations got to me again. Only thing i could think of was the plug was massaging my prostate. Damn did i cum so hard. I had to stop the sled i was shaking. I decided i best go home. I ended up going really slow the rest of the way. Got home and i was spent. I would love more tasks for next time i go out.
Gmc2500ejw is offline   Reply With Quote