View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #37
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Seems you both got different information here. It was a pity if the app link stayed permanently down based on trying to avoid a double standard which I understand especially with the current decision. I would also tend to take it down for good right now if anyone would raise personal concerns.

Link to free apps without any financial interest (commercial, pay options) are totally alright, I suppose?
Little pet took offense to a comment that was made in a blog about double standards. Lola mentioned that her posting a blog advertising her thread was not any different than other blogs posted with similar content. Similar content which is now being called out for being double standards.

No mod ever contacted her and asked her to remove it, or told her that it was against the rules. It is her own choice to remove the ad. Nobody has ever complained about it, and the mod who pointed this out didn't say she had a problem with it either.

So to answer your question, links to fee apps without any financial interest, and those that don't break any other getDare rules (ie. nudity) are perfectly ok and appreciated here on getDare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote