View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 05:34 AM   #1052
Arcturus

You know, it’s pretty embarrassing that you’re somehow even more pathetic than me.

You and I are pretty similar in someways. We both crave being diapered. I hardly need to go into detail here, about how ridiculous it is that a grown adult still wears diapers, not even because you need them, but because they turn you on. I wonder if its because you enjoy being stripped of your maturity and adulthood, or if you just enjoy wallowing in your own filth. Don’t answer that, I think whichever you say I’d lose any respect I have for you.

But where you’re different, and what should truly make you ashamed is that you crave wearing other people’s diapers! I mean, how disgusting is that? You’re so low that you’ll happily wear someone else’s filth, the clammy scent of stale piss clinging constantly to you. Imagine, if someone were to ask what that smell was, you’d have to be an honest slave and clarify that it was your master’s piss. And that’s perhaps the best part of it all, that you are submitting to someone that can’t even control their bladder! I’m sure being dominated even by a pathetic babygirl like me would make you wet, especially if I forced you into the soggy diapers I’ve been wearing all night. At that point, I’m not even sure you’d be considered a slave, just a walking diaper pail barely worthy of acknowledging, except to give a glare of contempt at how disgusting you are.

----
I was stupid enough to accept a dare that resulted in me being forcibly diapered 24/7 for two months and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Loves: Feminization, Diapers, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Bladder Control, Forced Ageplay
Likes: Bondage, Light Pain, Anal, Cum Eating, Bodywriting, Semi-public
Limits: Scat, Messing (Will mess as punishment), Illegal, Sounding, CBT, Permanent, Public, Family

Arcturus is online now   Reply With Quote