View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:10 PM   #21
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
Welcome! For the edge for this post, why not try to hold it? As you get close to the edge, slowly continue so you stay on the edge for as long as you can manage. It's dangerous though, we don't want to to fail and cum! If you can, count how long you manage to hold it.

Good luck
Thanks for the warm welcome!
I have completed this. I decided to strip completely naked while I completed this dare. I laid on my back, on my bed and starting touching myself. I normally rub my clit but wanted to try and last longer so stated off with just rubbing my outer lips and then teasing my hole a bit. By the time I moved to my clit, I was pretty much dripping wet and wanted to cum so badly. I was about to hold it for about 45 seconds but then felt like I was about to reach the point of no return so quickly stopped. I don’t think I’ve ever been this wet. It’s dripping out onto my bed and making a mess, but it’s amazing.

I’m about to put on some clothes now and run to the store but will be back later to post an update on my clothes pin dare.

Also, I peed again so have reached my limit for the day. Being as it is still pretty early in the day, I will need to go again eventually.
Please can somebody give me permission to do so and a dare that goes along with it?
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote