View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:40 PM   #1
Aussiecuck555

Talking Sissy cuckold conversion

Hey all.

Not sure if this has been covered but i am a submissive sissy 26yo from australia for doms online but i am in the closet when i log off. I love the idea of being a sissy cuckold and want it to become true. I have an amazing hot young 27yo blond slim girlfriend and she is my world. She has quite a high sex drive and mine is low and i dont perform very well. I have never made her cum from sex and i think she needs more.

We are discussing cuckolding but she has afew objections. Im looking for a long term cuckold trainer who could assist me turning our relationship into a full term cuckold relationship. Male or female is ok. She is submissive for alpha men and also can be quite dominant i assume she is abit of a switch. She now dominates me during sex.

I want her to enjoy the whole process and my happiness is when she is happy. Would ideally love a tall strong black alpha male, or a strong dominant female as they understand women better. But open to all who are dominant. I am very submissive and love to entertain. Hopefully someone can help me progress and if she is happy with it i would love to thank them by having them as my bull and long term master of our relationship.

Likes: sissy, cuckold, submissive, cuckold training, cei, cbt, humiliation etc.
limits: face photos (until i find the approaching candidate), shaving, scat, pissplay, social suicide, anything my sweet girlfriend is not into is a limit.

Kik: asdhjk456

Please do not hassle me for face photos i would be open to this when she is.

Looking forward to chatting and having some fun.
Aussiecuck555 is offline   Reply With Quote