View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 07:56 AM   #69
bourbon2k15

You ask and I shall deliver!

Sir did give me a break, much to the discontent of many of you, I assume :P

You guys were left off after 'Check in 10' where I wrote my happenings of 'Requests 32 - 34'.

The 34th Request was set by "NaughtyDaddy" who requested that I go outside in a short skirt, heals, and a tight top. I was to go to my car, lie across the trunk with my legs spread, and receive 10 pussy spanks with a wooden spoon. My review is on page 4, should you want to read about it

Request 35 was a simple 10 minutes and I came 4 times. Request 36 was a simple 10 minutes and another pussy spanking session. This person did not specify with what so it was landed with a rubber flipflop. The pain from being wet, sore, and swollen already had me in tears but the flip flop...I couldn't stay quiet for the hits. I couldn't stop moving and writhing. Sir took pitty on me here and it was during that 10 minutes after the spanking that my Sir had decided I had enough. Sir says the person who gave 'request 36' is the person that made me tap out, so congrats MrFrustration.

In the end, I endured:
9ish hours worth of on/off Orgasms/Dares
115 Orgasms
70 Pussy Spanks
58 'Other' Spanks
35min of Nipple Dares
20min of Ice Dares
15min of Toothpaste Dares
5min of Wax Dares

Today:
My pussy is calm. I think she bounces back pretty quickly. She has a slight throb and she's pretty pink but Sir knows how to take care of me and a full 8 hours of sleep really did help put her where she needed to be :P
She's ready for 'nonpainful' dares soon and Sir might actually have us return later today! He says that if anyone who gave 3+ dares on this thread wants, they can friend me and after confirming the dares, I am to respond

Edit:
Sir said all I have to do is make One (1) really good Dice Dare for the Dare forum and then we'll be back here to ask for more!

Thank you all so much for participating and teaching me not to cum when i'm not supposed to
I sure as shit wont be doing that anytime soon! I also need to learn to be on time to things, I think I could have lasted all day like Sir wanted had my pussy not been on fire from being assaulted by: Spoons, Flip Flops, and Charging Cords :P

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 01-24-2018 at 07:59 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote