Thread: Dare: Person Above Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 03:35 PM   #4886
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

6 hours diapered for this one. Only one diaper allowed so make sure you use the bathroom before you start. When you start. You will use duck tape to make sure your diaper stays on nice and snug.
Hour 1. You are trusty, but you forgot to get a drink. Best go to the store, and get a nice big drink to take home with you.
Hour 2. If you are still dry. Good job, but you really need to be punished for holding it in. Go outside and wait till you wet your diaper.
Hour 4. You feel restless and you want to rub at your diaper, but know you shouldn't. Read a story or look at some photos that get you worked up, but only light rubs as you need this diaper to last 2 more hours
Hour 5 1/2. Time is almost up. Rubbing wont hurt anything. Maybe you can make some sticky messes in your diaper, but if you do.. Add another hour. before changing out. If you have any toys like a wand. Make use of it.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote