View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM   #16
yourslavetim

Default Insertion walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
OK I have one. Go out for a walk one evening. Wearing some baggy jogging bottoms without pants. Take your dildo with you for the walk and insert it about halfway through your walk. You may only deep throat it for lube. No reajusting it mid walk either. You better hope it doesn't fall out.
I started my walk and headed towards a place where I knew there’d be a construction site, hoping for a porter loo.
However when I arrived there after about 10 minutes the only porter loo I could see was locked. At this point I realised that the longer I’m looking for a good place the longer I’d have to keep in the dildo. So I had to decide between looking for another porter loo or heading to the forest. My choice was the forest.
On my way there I had to cross an open field for about 10-15 minutes but as I was getting closer to the woods I noticed a good amount of people there so I came to the conclusion that finding a spot in the forest would take too long.
Realising that there weren’t many people on that open field though (and those that were there were all far enough away) I changed my plan and stopped in the middle of the field. This is where I would stuff myself.
So I took out my dildo and choked on it a couple of times making it nice and wet. I exposed my ass and tried inserting it right away wohingegen failed. So I briefly stretched my asshole with two fingers and then managed to get it in.
A ruined orgasm wouldn’t be possible though because I felt like people would recognise fully pulled down pants even from further away.
At this point 20 minutes had passed so I knew that’s how long I’ll have to keep the dildo in my ass without adjustment.
And this is where it got tricky. After 8 more minutes I felt it sliding out a tiny bit which wasn’t too bad. However only 2 minutes later it came out about 2/3 of its full length soon only leaving the tip in.
I noticed some people coming my way so I took of my light jacket and tied it around my waist to cover my ass. Now the thing is that it did cover my behind but left my front exposed so one could see the outlines of my hard dick. I passed the group of people and they didn’t seem to notice.
That’s of course not where it ends though. 14 minutes after the insertion my dildo came out completely. I took it out of my trousers by the end of one leg and but it in a pocket of my jacket which I wore normally from this point on. So the dildo should have stayed in for 6 minutes longer.
If someone feels like I should be punished for that feel free to give me an adequate punishment.
I just arrived at home.

Last edited by yourslavetim; 05-14-2021 at 02:38 AM.
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote