Thread: Fiction: The House of GIFTS
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 01:02 PM   #14
Kah
Account Banned

Chapter 3: The Library (Part 1)

5:26am. Jess walked towards the library extremely groggy from having to wake up so early. She was grumbling to herself that she was going to make Pepper and all the other sorority bitches pay for how they were treating her, just because of they were jealous of her, and especially that bitch Alisha for how she assaulted her yesterday after trying to take her money. Jess had definitely built up an entire separate reality of events in her mind to avoid taking any responsibility, there’s no doubting that.

Walking into the Library she went to the elevator and once inside she pressed the button for the basement, when the door reopened she was met by the other nine pledges, all of whom were disappointed to see her, some hoping that she would miss the deadline and be disqualified from pledging.

“None of the sorority cunts here?” Jess asked, too tired to even pretend to sugarcoat her feelings towards Pepper or Mary. The other pledges responded with sighs and a few headshakes, not wishing to engage her in conversation. “They’d better get here soon,” she stated, “I’m not going to wait all day for them.”

That morning Pepper woke up with a satisfied stretch after a good night of sleep. She sat upwards on her bed, causing the silk sheets to fall off of her bare torso, exposing her perky teardrop breasts to the morning air, the sunlight peeking through the curtains catching her left breast and giving it an artistic light. She turned her head and looked down at her bed partner, one of the many eager frat guys from next door. She soaked in the sight of his prominent abs and despite the sheer strength behind his bulging biceps, the ropes tying him spread eagle left him vulnerable and helpless.

She stood and let the bed sheets fall away from her naked body, she walked over to the closet and opened the bottom compartment to pick up a wireless vibrator, walking back over to the helpless jock she ripped the sheets away from him, unveiling his bare hairless body, as well as his impressively sized manhood. She pressed the plastic of the vibrator to his sack and with a flick of her finger she turned the device on, currently set to its most powerful setting.

The frat guy woke with a start, trying to leap out of the bed but then pulled back by the restraints, helpless to the sensations around his crotch that turned his already large cock into a mammoth sized member as it hardened. He looked to his tormentor, the gorgeous 23-year-old aspiring actress, her semi-tanned nude body glistening in the morning light.

He grew closer and closer to climax as the sadistic look on her face grew, just as he felt like he was about to explode all over the room the sensations stopped as Pepper switched the device off. A groan of disappointment left his lips, “You’re not going to let me come today are you?” He asked.
Her sadistic smile grew as she climbed on top of him, resting her wait on his chest, her wet pussy smeared it in her juices, “That just depends on how well you perform before I leave,” she replied.
“How long do I have,” he enquired, his eyes full of lust as he soaked in her naked form.
“Don’t worry,” she said, “I have nowhere important to be.” She got to her feet over him, giving him the perfect view of all of her most intimate areas as she stepped forward, he took a quick breath before she sat down again, this time on his face and would go on to ride him to many orgasms. The digital clock on her bedside table displaying the time, 7:37am.

The elevator doors in the basement opened and finally walking through came Pepper, Mary, and Tina, the clock above the elevator reading the time as 8:28am.

Pepper was dressed in a thin white summer dress white flat shoes and her hair straightened with a band keeping her hair away from her face. Mary was dressed more casually in grey sweatpants and a black vest top with the red straps of her bra peeking around the straps of the top, she was also carrying a large gym bag that was clearly empty. Tina had her short platinum hair in its usual bob, with a plaid shirt and jeans on, carrying a small bag with a unicorn design.

“Good morning ladies,” Pepper sang as she exited the elevator with Mary.
“Good morning shit,” Jess belted, “We’ve been waiting here for hours, you said 5 and it’s fucking 8:30. Where the fuck were you?”
Pepper laughed at Jess’s frustration, “I said that I wanted you all here by 5:30, I didn’t say when we would be getting here.” Pepper looked over the pledges enjoying the tired and bored looks on many of their faces. “Besides, we looked over the security tapes,” she pointed to the security camera in the top corner of the room, “and the other pledges got here more or less when the Library opened, you little Jessie were a few minutes shy of being disqualified.”
“Whatever,” Jess begrudgingly replied, “I’m here aren’t I?”
“Yes you are, but watch the attitude, any more of it and the challenge you’re all about to do will be made harder.” Jess huffed and crossed her arms in defiance, but to her credit she kept her mouth shut.

Mary called for the pledges to assemble in front of Pepper, and like any good soldiers they did so quickly and efficiently, forming a straight line from the bookshelves on the left side of the room and ending midway through a large desk in the centre.

From left to right they were lined; Molly, Lee, Alisha, Jade, Rachel, Michelle, Coralline, Yukio, Emma, and Jess.

Pepper had Tina walk from pledge to pledge to collect their dorm keys, who placed them in her bag and when finished she got back in the elevator with their keys, the pledges didn’t know where she was taking them.

Mary tossed the empty gym bag on the ground in front of the pledges. “If you ladies would be so kind to one at a time place all of your belongings,” explained Pepper, “this means your phones, purses, and most of your clothes, into this bag and then step back in line. We’ll let you keep your underwear.”

Starting with Molly the pledges one by one stepped forwards and in front of everyone removed their clothes down to their underwear, placing what they stripped off, along with any belongings they brought with them, into the bag.

After all ten pledges were stripped and waiting to hear what their challenge was Pepper finally began to explain what they had to do, “You are each going to locate and bring me a book,” she began, “we have a lottery of over 100 titles that can be found within this library, when it is your turn to locate a book for us we will spin the wheel on the app on my phone and then we will write the book title and shelf location on your back. You will then be sent to the top floor of the library in this elevator behind me where you will first need to find a student inside the building to read what we write on your back, help you find the book, and then you will bring your assistant down here with the book. Pretty simple don’t you think?”

The half naked pledges all nodded their heads, with visions of them approaching unsuspecting students clad in only their underwear flashed before them, exciting some but most dreading the awkward encounters.

“So how do we determine who loses this challenge?” Pepper asked rhetorically. “This challenge is a time trial, the slowest person to get back here with their book and their helper will be disqualified from pledging.” Pepper, loving to pause for dramatic effect, let the barely dressed pledges mentally prepare themselves for the race. “But let’s not forget what happens to the winner,” all of the their attention was immediately on her, snapping them out of any fearful images they had racing through their mind, “During these final challenges the person who performs the best will receive a special prize. The pledge with the fastest time to be back here with the book and their helper will have an advantage over the others in the next challenge, more details on that will be explained later.”

Suddenly the eyes of the pledges sparked with determination to make the best time, the compulsively competitive Yukio almost radiating a burning aura as she hyped herself up to win.

“We are going to send you one at time to make it easier to keep track of your times, and we are going to start from the right, so Little Jessie, if you would be so kind to step forward.” Jess made her way towards Pepper and Mary, the feeling of what she would call ‘cheap carpet’ under her bare feet making her uncomfortable.

Pepper pulled out her phone and pressed the spin button on her app, suddenly a constant stream of “bops” could be heard as the artificial roulette wheel spun around and around with the many book titles filled out on the app. Eventually the wheel stopped and displayed the title that Jess would have to find.

Hiding the result from the rich girl they made her bend over a small table as Mary handed Pepper a thick black marker pen. She pressed more of her weight onto the petite pledge than she needed, just wanting to bring a small bit more discomfort to her than she planned doing the other pledges, after finishing writing the title she needed to find, as well as the shelf location.

Once finished Jess stood and brushed off her torso, pretending like touching the non-mahogany wood of the table was sickening to her. “Makes sense,” she went on to say, “that a cheap slut like you would hold me against an old piece of wood like that.” Pepper smiled and laughed at the statement, “oh I see you agree with me, you like old wood a whole lot don’t you, you easy slut?” Jess mocked with a laugh.

“No,” Pepper giggled, “You have just made this challenge worse for you and your pledge sisters.” Groans of frustration emerged from the half naked pledges and Jess’s smile suddenly faded, realizing that she didn’t have any power here.

“Seeing as how you are calling me a slut then the only fitting punishment is for you to embrace your slutty side a little more than you usually do, if that’s even possible,” Pepper chuckling at her own joke, “you’re going to show every student in this library just what kind of slut you are.” Again pausing to let the dread fill Jess a little more, “an exhibitionist slut that is.” She turned to address all of the pledges as a whole, “you will all now be adding your underwear into the bag, you will be completing this challenge completely naked.”

Grumbling to herself in the elevator Jess danced nervously from one foot to the other as she ascended closer to the 5th floor of this library. She held her right arm over her chest with her long hair cascaded over her shoulders for added coverage and her left arm covering her crotch, the edge of her landing strip barely visible under it. She cursed Pepper for making her do this, “if that bitch could just take a fucking joke,” she grumbled.

The sound of the elevator dinging alerted her that she was about to display herself to the entire library, taking a deep breath as the doors opened she took off running.

The tapping of her feet on the marble floor just outside the elevator grabbed the attention of the few students on this level of the library, the 5th floor a designated quiet zone for students to focus made any sound alerting to the students currently studying. The sound of books and pens being dropped onto tables and the floor in surprise at seeing her only making the spoiled rich girl feel even more exposed.

She quickly scanned the area and saw a timid looking geeky guy sitting on his own with a small mountain of encyclopaedias stacked next to him. With her short stature she figured that standing behind those books would conceal her nudity from the other students watching her, and she also noted that the guy sat there looked like he had never seen a naked girl in his life. With his neat and tidy haircut, thick glasses, button up shirt with what looked like a pocket protector inside the breast pocket she figured she could get him to do anything she wanted.

Running over to him he grew nervous at what to do, he didn't want to cross any boundaries and be labelled as something he isn’t, nor did he want to deny this girl help if she needed it. She stopped next to him, taking cover behind his many books. “You,” she demanded, “read what’s written on my back, go find the book and bring it to me.” He was frozen, despite his appearance he had had some sexual experience, but nothing like this, never had a pretty naked girl ran up to him in public and asked for his help, he didn’t know what to do. “NOW!” she yelled, the fact that this was the quiet section of the library only making her sound louder and more desperate.

He jumped up from his chair and stood behind her, shaking a little he put his head closer to her bare back and read the message that was written on there, ‘Hi I’m a stupid slut that needs a sexy stud like you to help me find a book, the book is called “The Hard Thing About Hard Things,” it’s on the 3rd floor isle 15. Spank me with it when you find it.’

“Umm…” he mused, “Are… you sure you want this,” he asked nervously.
“Yes,” she spat, “just do it and do it quickly.”
“Okay,” he said and he began making his way to the elevator.
“QUICKLY!” Jess yelled just before covering further into the pile of books trying her best to shield her nudity from the eyes glued to her by the other students around her.
The geek sprang into action and ignored the elevator, instead running to the nearby stairs.

Arriving at the 3rd floor he didn’t slow down as he ran past other students who watched him as he made his way to the 15th isle, the business section. Racing his index finger along the titles on the shelves he found the book by ‘Ben Hotowitz’ in good time and grabbed it. Making his was back upstairs he mentally prepared himself to spank Jess with the book he got back, he had never hit someone before and was worried about what the other people sat up there would think, but he calmed his mind by telling himself that this is something that she clearly wants to happen.

He got to the top floor again and trying not to disturb the others who were up there to concentrate, and were not in eyeshot of the petite naked girl, he stopped running and chose to walk instead. He turned the corner and saw Jess kneeling slightly to hide her face as well as he body from the curious eyes of the other students who were still watching her, curious about why she was there. As he approached he held a firm grip on the hard cover of the book, but had grown unsure about if he was going to go through with it. His eyes looked at her bare back and saw the words ‘Spank me’ written plain and clear. He pulled the book back like a baseball bat and with a firm swing the hard cover impacted her bare ass, eliciting a scream from the pledge as she crashed forwards into the pile of books she was cowering behind and crashing through them, removing her only form of modesty.

She turned towards the lanky geek in a rage, rubbing her rear to ease the pain and giving the geek a full unobstructed view at her small chest and neatly styled pubes, “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!” she screeched at him, “YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY YOU LITTLE PERVERT, DOES BEATING WOMEN TURN YOU ON YOU FREAK?”

Dropping the book in fear he stepped backwards as he tried to explain, “You… your back. I asked if you wanted me to… you said yes.”
“I DIDN’T WANT YOU TO FUCKING HIT ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” She stepped forwards gearing up to slap him across the face
“Yes you did,” he blurted out quickly, “it’s what’s written on your back.”
Jess paused as the reality dawned on her, “That fucking bitch” she said to herself. Jess kneeled down and picked the book up, she then grabbed the geek by the scruff of his collar and pulled him towards the elevator, too full of rage to shield her body from the prying eyes around her.

The door opened and she threw the geek inside and then walked in after him pressing the button for the basement. The geek stood at the furthest side from Jess in the confined box, sneaking glances at her nude form as she was in deep thought over what she would do to Pepper when she got the chance. A naked parade, bound in the football teams shower, making her clean all of the toilets in the House of GIFTS with her tongue. She was going to take revenge and make the humiliation she has suffered pail in comparison.

The ding sounded as they arrived at the basement and Jess reached out for the geeks collar again and pushed him out into the room full of nine more naked pledges, all told to stand with their hands at their sides. The arrival of the geek has some of them reach to cover themselves, but Pepper raised her hand as a warning and the embarrassed pledges kept their nudity exposed.

Jess emerged from the elevator and threw the book on the table next to Pepper who watched the pledge with a triumphant smirk as Mary noted down the time it took Jess to complete the challenge.
“Very funny,” mused Jess, “making this fucking virgin spank me.” Pepper and Mary started laughing, the pledges yet to be sent on the small scavenger hunt looking nervous that they too would get spanked by their helpers.
“Clearly you needed it,” Pepper laughed, “if you’d have been punished as a kid then you wouldn’t be such a cunt today.”
“Fuck you” Jess snapped.
“You love making things harder don’t you?” Pepper gloated. She turned to the geek still on the floor, “don’t mind her, she has a serious attitude problem. What’s your name hunnie?”
“Harry,” he replied.
Pepper grabbed a nearby chair and pulled it close to Harry, “Get up off the floor Harry, you did a great job helping Little Jessie here, you should be allowed to be comfortable while you’re here.”
Harry was hesitant; his attention kept getting taken by the harem of naked and nervous pledges, many clearly wishing they could hide their nudity behind something. Eventually he got off the ground and onto the chair.
“Come here Little Jessie,” Pepper said extending her hand out to the spoiled brat. Realizing she had no choice Jess stepped closer to the sorority president and Harry. “Take a seat,” Pepper instructed, signalling to Harry’s lap.

Jess stared at her with her eyes wide in shock. “No,” she said, “I’m not doing that.”
“Well it was great having you here,” Pepper chimed, “Good luck next year,” she signalled to the door.
Jess’s eyes turned from shock to rage in an instant, “fine,” she fumed as she sat sideways on the geeks lap, crossing one leg over the other and draping her hair over her underdeveloped chest.
“That won’t do,” Pepper observed, “Mary, what do you think?”
“Definitely not,” Mary added, “try it like this,” Mary grabbed another chair and proceeded to sit backwards on the chair, her body facing the back of her chair and her legs at either side, straddling the chair.
Jess looked on in horror, “C’mon,” she moaned, “you want me to cowgirl this nerd?”
“Yes exactly,” Pepper replied, “You have 5 seconds or else you’re disqualified.” Pepper watched as Jess stood and approached the nervous geek, spreading her legs so they would wrap around his body and the chair, “Make sure to keep your hands behind his head the whole time,” Pepper added to the frustration of Jess, but she complied giving Harry a completely unobstructed view of Jess’s entire body and giving Jess no other option but to sit and wait until she was allowed to get up, grimacing at feeling his cock harden underneath her.

“Thanks to Little Jessie’s latest outburst,” Pepper addressed the other pledges, “when you bring your helper back here you will assume this position with them and remain this way until everyone has completed this challenge.” Disappointed groans left the pledges as they glared at Jess in shared looks of hate.

“Let’s move on,” Pepper said, “Emma you’re up next.”
The stunning dark skinned genius stepped forwards in all her glory, Harry too preoccupied with the naked brat riding him to pay her any attention, she bent over the table and let Pepper write the book title and location before sending her off to the 5th floor.

TO BE CONTINUED

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kah for this post: