View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:17 PM   #3
Eurowhore
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's degrade you a bit by exchanging sex for food.

Find an older food vendor and get them to agree to exchange sex for some food.

He / she should be at least 50 years old if possible and in general not your type.

Add your report here.

Enjoy the humiliation.
Hi,

Thank you for the task. I was able to do this earlier yesterday, when I went to buy some groceries in the nearby place, where it is a family owned shop but I don't buy from there regularly. As I bought some vegetables and fruits, during the billing, I asked the person who I believe is also the owner of the shop, if he would want fuck me at that time. He told me to take a round of the shop once more and come back, when I noticed he had someone else come on the billing counter and called me to say, let me show you the restroom. I just followed him, fell on my knees and starting sucking him, he wasn't very clean, had mud on him, hairy, sweating a bit as I sucked him and then once he was hard, I handed him the condom before turning around and lifting my dress. He fucked me for 5 minutes in standing position, pressing my breast from above the dress before cumming. We both straighten up, done the billing and I paid little less for my groceries yesterday.

Likes : public dares, getting used, following orders, humiliated, body writing, molested, sexually degraded
Dislikes: pain activities
Limits: pic, videos, permanent marks, piss, scat, blood

Work: Stripper and Sex worker

Sex experience: been with lot of guys and few gangbang groups.

Looks: I am a decent height 5'5" tall girl with some fat around different parts of the body, brunette, brown eyes, 36DD-28-38.
Eurowhore is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Eurowhore for this post: