View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:03 AM   #5
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforyouruse View Post
Well, go ahead and give yourself an enema. Add some soap to it too, make sure it’s good and cold. Oh it’s not cold enough? Roll a dice to see how many I’ve cubes you add to make it harder. Then your biggest plug. Cuff yourself to your bed and wait until you think 10 minutes passed. If you go under the mark you get to repeat until you finally win the game!
Okay so I thought I’d just post a quick update before I start the day off with this enema dare. Before bed last night I was so horny and worried I’d fail my orders and touch myself that I wrapped my waist in plastic wrap to keep everything tucked away and make it harder to touch.

I slept like this for a bit but eventually it got uncomfortable so I pulled it off and went back to sleep. It’s now way earlier than I’d normally wake up but the plug is starting to hurt and make me pretty sore so I can’t sleep anymore... I only have myself to blame as I was being lazy and didn’t lube before bed, which I think I’m definitely going to regret and learn my lesson from when it comes to removing it only to fill myself with ice and soap. Very daunting thought right now as I’m sore already!

I’ll report back how it goes.

Thank you for the dares, keep them coming and I’ll try and do them all over the course of the week and give reports one each one

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote