View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 08:10 AM   #14
diaperboyaj24

Would you rather ...

1 ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked? id say penis sucked while ass fingered because blowjobs feel better
2 ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face? pie in the face seems less messy so that one
3 ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody? have my toes sucked... i find the idea of sucking toes gross so i don't want to do it
4 ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances? naked snow angel sounds fun so that
5 ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom? bottom it seems more comfortable
6 ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends strip poker cause theres a chance i wont get naked and also its strangers so maybe less awkward
7 ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked? masturbating because i would have control and could make less noise
8 ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop? large dildo if anyone asks say its a gag gift for a friend
9 ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month? 12 people 1 month each assuming its a kink i like it would be a lot of fun
10 ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo? well i don't have any piercings or tattoos so both would be a first but a cock piercing would be easier to explain so that

Meh(Will do in combination with a like)
Body writing, Edging, Line Writing.

Dislikes(Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

Limits (Will NEVER do)
Public. Pictures (face). Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote