View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:24 AM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

First option, the touch of mouth and tongue on the ass would be more stimulating than being finger fucked

... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

Better to cover face only

... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

I would never suck someone's so...

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

Would love on top, I would prefer to give a good lick to my partner, which I think would be easier from top

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

First one, as I don't like getting fucked

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

Nothing, as they are not of any use for me, but I would rather buy a large dildo in sex shop if I need to for my partner

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Would not it be good to explore the people individually ?

... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

Not it piercing so need to chose tattoo
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote