View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
Vaylex

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

The mouth and tongue is much more stimulating and a finger if more penetrative and nimble. Combine them and I'll be cumming pretty quickly

2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

Don't like either but at least I know it's just pie

3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody

There are certain girls who's toes I would happily suck but other than them, I stay would rather stay out of foot stuff and choose to only receive it.

4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

I don't really like to do group things and making a naked snow angel in hidden public (like a backyard) sounds hot (and cold)

5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom

Don't want to crush the person under me and I also like the feeling of someone pinning me down with their weight

6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Naked sauna with friends sounds too awkward and the mild exhibitionist in me likes the idea of stripping in front of strangers that I can walk away from.

7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

Having my ass used as a dirty submissive and being practically forced to moan and yelp into the phone as they thrust sounds really sexy

8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

The cashiers know what you're there for and will judge less openly. Also, I get a real dildo to use on myself

9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

I prefer one on one interactions with people.

10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

If forced to choose, I may just go with something provocative placed in a way that is only visible to someone about to fuck my ass. Of course, that could make for some awkward doctor visits

If anyone would like clarifications on any of them, feel free to ask. I do gain a fair bit of sexual pleasure from imagining and explaining these scenarios.
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote