View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 05:01 AM   #17
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
My next punishment for you:

[1] Get a hairbrush, a wooden spoon, and some clothespins.

[2] Go to your bedroom and open your window.

[3] Strip naked.

[4] Using the wooden spoon, hit your ass cheeks very hard and fast 50 times each without stopping.

[5] Lube up 2 finger, then fuck your asshole with your fingers for 5 minutes, while edging yourself to an orgasm with your hand, but you are not allowed to cum.

[6] Get something to stick in your ass. Lube it up, then insert it in your ass and leave it there.

[7] Lie down on your bed, and spread your legs as wide as possible.

[8] Clamp 5 clothespins on each of your tits, 1 clothespin on each of your nipples, and 3 clothespins on each pussy lip.

[9] Edge yourself to an orgasm again and once you are ready to cum, stop edging then slap your clit very hard and fast with your hand 20 times.

[10] Using the back side (or bristle side if you want more pain) of a hairbrush, hit your pussy very hard and fast 25 times without stopping.

[11] Using the wooden spoon, hit both your tits very hard 20 times, then hit both your nipples very hard 10 times each.

[12] Using just your hand, edge yourself to an orgasm for 10 minutes, but you are not allowed to cum. While you are edging, repeat this out loud over and over: "I am a worthless slut that does not deserve to cum."

[13] Type up a report for me and add it to this thread.
thank you sir.. thiis slut will soon complete this task and report

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut