View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 05:01 PM   #52
exslave

They looked at the email, and Britanny got up, shouting outloud

"WHAT THE FUCK ? ELISSA, DID YOU FORGET THAT ON SATURDAYS WE HAVE TO BE TOPLESS ALL DAY AND THAT THAT IS TOMORROW?"

"No, but I didn't choose the date" she replied weakly.

"Maybe next time choose something that is not in public!" followed Brittany.

"I said that because you made the guys cum in me without condoms!" replied Elissa with a more annoyed tone.

Brittany sighed "I was already punished for that, why are you punishing me for it too?" she asked.

"Because it was inside me!" replied Elissa followed by then letting a sigh out.

"Maybe we can give an other option for a punishment and that he will accept it?" followed Brittany.

"We can try, but what do you have in mind?" said Elissa

"Maybe something that can be done on a day that does not already require us to be topless, bottomless or naked"

"Okay, I have an other suggestion, as it is your punishment I will suggest it to the master" said Elissa.

"What is it?" asked Brittany.

"On Monday, you will go to our male co-workers and ask them to fuck you, using condoms being up to them" said Elissa causing Brittany to sigh.

"Okay, suggest that as a change and then we will see if he accepts it or not" she said.

Quote:
Master, Brittany had an objection with the punishment due to being on Saturday and Saturdays we have to be topless, due to that I do agree with her that it would not be a good idea, if you really want we will still do it but we also have a suggestion to see if maybe we can make a change.

Instead of the punishment that was suggested before, we will still do the game tomorrow, but then as the punishment Brittany will go around and ask all of the male co-workers to fuck her and let them, with condom use being up to them.

Can the punishment be changed?

Your humble slave, Elissa.
I started to think, due to her already having to be topless the striptease would not be much stripping as she would only be wearing a skirt, sure it would be very humiliating but at the same time it would to some extend give an unfair advantage to Brittany too as Elissa would have to record her.

After thinking for a while I decided to write an email to the two girls.

Quote:
Slaves,
As you requested I am changing the punishment, however, it is not changed to what you wanted.

The reason for the change is because as I had already decided you went against me, therefor you both get punished.

The punishment for Elissa is, tomorrow, for the points game, you will do this at a park, the points only count when a person has also used a sharpie to put a signature on your body together with marking down how many points you earned from him or her.

The punishment for Brittany, one, tomorrow, the points game, you do the same as Elissa but you will do this at a beach or pool.

Both of you will be out there for at least 6 hours doing the game.

The other punishment for Brittany, the one you requested to change, this is now .....

Last edited by exslave; 09-18-2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: correction of name as I used the name of an other story I read
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote