View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #10
Red87

So the dare was too hard to do while driving by yourself. I ended up drinking a lot and peeing as soon as I could. I ended up with a rash. It sucked and I really didn't like getting out of the car cause of the diapers. But I did and I used the same one so I didn't have to go to the bathroom. I was really full. I loved driving without pants on tho. That was fun and I had a couple of truckers honk. Not sure they seen the diaper but I know they seen my bare legs.

I used adult diapers. And they sucked!!!! They don't fit me. It's so much better for me to use the largest baby diapers I can find and put them in underwear to hold them up the the adult diapers. They just sage and don't stay against my pussy and ass. So I don't get that wet feeling at all. But I do like the sage look after I'm wet.

Likes - Submission/switch, humiliation, light pain, pee, bondage, light anal,

Dislikes (might do if ordered) - messy, orgasm denial(until bed time)

Limits - Family, worklife if they can tell, full public, blood, scaring, permanent markings, illegal, pics, scat, social suicide

Owns- glass dildo, small and med butt plug, clothspins, pocket rocket, anal beads
Red87 is offline   Reply With Quote