View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 04:57 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
Which location do you hate spanking the most and why?
Nipples!! I HATE any nipple pain, but mostly spanking and pegs. It's just not a fun type of pain for me in the slightest. I could easily do 5,000 spanks to my boobs and want more whereas I'm begging to stop after 10 nipple spanks. I deliberately didn't put that as an option and was hoping AM wouldn't realize. Hopefully he doesn't see this and add that as an option...

If you could be any animal, real or fictitious, what would you be?
Ohhh this is hard. I want to say unicorn because they are awesome. But I think I would rather have a unicorn than be one. So I will go with... a dragon! Dragons are cool and I would never be cold again.

If you had to recommend your favorite novel to someone and convince them to read it, what would you say?
"It has elves, dragons, dragon riders, a mad king, magic, several twists and turns, surprising plot lines, beautiful imagery and is beautifully written. What's not to like?"

What is the best thing you have watched on Netflix recently?
I am currently watching Doctor Who and just started season 7. I didn't think I would like it when I first started it but I love it! I am still mad about David Tenant being replaced as the doctor though.

How many dares do you think you have completed in the last 30 days?
I don't usually do dares unless they are tasks from my Dom. But he has read a lot of bedtime stories to me recently and I have had a few orgasms from my recent birthday thread!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-14-2019 at 05:10 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote