View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 06:36 PM   #19
Nelioka

1.How many times a day do you masturbate?Usually never more than once in a single day

2.Which room do you masturbate in? always in my room cause i live with my sister and i dun think id want her seeing that

3.How loud are you when you cum? i try to stay quiet but i usually put my face into my pillow or something i feel it a lot since im pretty sensitive.

4.Do you let anyone watch? umm no i do not i usually do it in private behind a locked door

5.What do you wear? i dont like to wear anything when i masturbate. I dont really know why its just my preference.

6.Where do you cum? Umm i usually masturbate on my bed or at my computer chair so on my bed or my floor

Bonus Question: Desribe your method Ok god this is embarrassing to admit umm, so ill use 2 hands 1 for playing with my clit and fingering myself the other for playing with my nipples. my nipples are very sensitive so they give me a good bit of stimulation. I usually cycle between rubbing and playing with my clit, and fingering. Playing with my clit meaning pinching it or rubbing it, i don't need to pinch it very hard. Same with my nipples i usually rub or pinch them sometimes i pull on them. As for fingering i only use 1 i've never tried actually using more. So yah thats that i dunno if i had to go into that much details but yolo right???

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote