View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #8
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Hi all,
Do you have a friend you’ve met here who has walked away?I have as that's the nature of this forum.

Have you yourself gone and come back?Yes, I have.

Do you know why?The friend was due to a misunderstanding that never resolved as far as I can tell.

As for me, I just get bored with the site at times and on this site there tends to be fighting somewhere at times and I don't want to be here when the fighting starts.

It just is lame and immature. I also taken breaks after break ups with some Doms as it is best for me to take a break from kink altogether at times.

Then this is the question for you, help feedback why members leave the site, this feedback could be used to help make this site better by the mods, could be used to direct the way members behave on this site...or could even lead to new posts or features!

I know a few people who are staying away at the moment and I myself have often had spells away from the site over the years, here of some of the reasons I’ve had for leaving:

1. Fake members, I.E. those that decide to be something they’re not, whether it be faking gender or lying about doing dares

The lying about doing dares happens and it is part of the way things work. I actually been accused of faking my gender when I wasn't out as trans* and used this site as a girl as I didn't give photos away easily.

There is more than this about that but, I want to keep some of that private.

2. Lack of quality responses on posts: everyone who creates threads or tries to add to the site wants to see people interact, when they do...sometimes people just want to spam the minimum word limit too much.

I do wish there were more responses on stuff I make. I work hard on my stuff yet participation goes in the toilet.

3. The members on this site who think this place is their own personal playground: many members don’t have consideration for others, they don’t want proper conversation...people are seen as a way of getting them off and that only.

Agree.

4. Idiots: some people clearly don’t read, don’t follow instructions on posts, don’t respect people’s limits when setting dares...or basically think it’s fun to completely make up stories to sound cool...we see through those stories people

Yeah, this is annoying and some people do what they want and that is it. I ignore these people.

5. The last, but sad reason I’ve left in the past is not feeling like I’ve belonged, don’t feel this way now, but sometimes it can be hard for members to be welcomed and accepted and don’t make friends here

What I noticed is you do have to make an effort and participate to make friends. I would recommended not making a TORD thread until you establish a reputation as reliable so people know you will do the dare and do some small dare thread instead and participate in chat and blogs and just pm people you would like to know.

I don't always feel accepted on this form either, there are so many sexual dares and truths and it is just something I don't want to participate in which makes me feel like a black sheep tbh.

So...if you’ve thought about leaving or know why a friend has, post the reasons here, even if repeating the above, at least we can see a pattern and take action to help this

And secondly, please learn from the points above, be a better member of this site and improve the quality of this forum!
Everything is answered and replied to in bold. There will always be bad members, sadly.

This site does need to operate better on mobile as I can mostly only use this site on mobile and it gets frustrating at times to even bother on mobile. I really hope that issue gets taken care of soon..

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote