View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 07:23 AM   #7
MichaelAtlas

Personally I have to say that there have only been two reasons that made me leave the site:

1. The site behaves like a terrible free forum I made in 7th grade, extremely outdated private messaging system with poor handling of history and no modern features like for example web-sockets so it can update me on new messages without me having to refresh the page every 10 minutes. Not to mention the chat that handles like an old IRC for web app made in 2006. And there's the super out-dated features like integrating your yahoo messenger id despite the fact that yahoo messenger has been discontinued. I'm afraid to even imagine how these features behave on mobile. The extremely poor usability makes me want to move my private conversations anywhere else as soon as possible despite the fact that I think there are a lot of really fun and interesting people here.

2. Connecting with someone great I want to spend more time with, either here or in real life. Most of my kinks are more enjoyable for me and for the sub the better we know each-other and since I have less free time because of that and already have a great outlet for my dominance in the sub then I don't really have the time or the need to use this site much.

For me the reasons that fall under the category of "terrible people" have always been outweighed by the people I did actually like, so that's never been a reason, besides, there are terrible people in every online community.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote