View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #14
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
The weight and clothes-pegs weren't mandatory in the original task either, they're there for options if you want to impress

The exception to that is keeping clothespins on while writing the report, of course, but I assumed you weren't asking about that.
I'm sweaty and my legs are trembling and my pussy is leaking and my nipples are so hard and I am so needy. Gosh I want to cum so badly.

The first set was okay. Obviously I was horny but I was super proud that I only dropped the vibe once so I did 21 squats total. After that I edged rubbing my clit with the vibe every tormenting my needy hole.

The second set I dropped the vibe right off the bat which was a little disheartening. I also dropped in 4 more times throughout the set. 25 squats total. Gosh it is so hard to squat when the vibe is half out because it makes my legs tremble so much. I barely had to touch my clit to get to the edge this time *blushes*

The third set was tough. I dropped the vibe 7 times total....but squat #9 took me 4 tries not to drop the vibe. So that was 27 squats. By this point I have no idea if my legs are trembling from the vibe or from the squats...maybe both. Gosh. It took no time to rub to the edge with the vibe still just buzzing away. I would so love to pull the vibe out of me and put it on my clit, it would take no time for me to cum.

The forth set ended up being 32 squats. I was so wet. I just kept letting it slide out. My legs were trembling so much and I was so frustrated. The last edge was also quick. I feel so needy

(the pegs were on my nipples for the duration of writing this up)

Thank you MichaelAtlas for pushing me to do some movement today.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote