View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 09:47 AM   #8
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAtlas View Post
That has not been a very detailed description so give me 4 sets of 20 squats going as slow and low as you can with the vibe on low in your pussy. I want you to edge once after each set during your rest period. Add weights and/or clothespins if you really want to impress.

If the vibe falls out while squatting that 1 squat didn't count and you have to spank your pussy 3 times with a wood spoon before putting it back in and continuing the set.

While writing the report I want the clothespins on your nipples again.
My legs are shaking and my heart is racing and I am fairly confident it is not all from the squats (those should have been a piece of cake)

My vibe is still on low in my oh so wet hole as I type this...and yes the pegs are on my nipples.

Set 1 was fairly simple, I had the vibe in and on low. I was able to complete 10 slow, low (below 90) squats and the vibe only fell out once. (so 11 squats). I then used my right hand to rub my little clit to an edge with the vibe still inside.

For the second set I grabbed my kettle bell because it was in my room already and did the next 10. I had to really focus on not letting the vibe slip out but I managed all 10 going just as slow and low as before. This time the vibe didn't fall out once!! I rubbed to an edge again and got there so quickly!

For the 3rd set I decided to add clothes pegs on my nipples. As soon as I started this set I noticed my legs were a little shaky. The squats themselves should be a breeze but with all the added stimulation I had to really convince myself to go low and slow. I managed them with the vibe slipping out 3 times (so 13 squats total). Gosh some of the reps where the vibe was half way out and my pussy was grasping onto it were so intense. I barely had to touch my clit to get to the edge after this set.

The forth set I decided to try a wider stance. That did not go well. I ended up having to do 18 squats. I was so wet and the vibe just kept slipping out and my legs were trembling and my nipples were hard with the pegs still. Gosh!

When I edged after the forth set I took the pegs off and I was oh so close to cuming when I pulled away.

I reattached the pegs to write this - I had to turn them 6 times.

Hopefully that is better detail. Sorry for the lack there of in my previous post.

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote