View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 10:31 AM   #310
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Take as big an enema of cold water as you can before inserting a buttplug and diapering up. Once you're in your diaper, take four strips of duct tape to tape over the diaper tabs to make escape even harder, and then tape up into a fist your non-dominant hand so it's completely useless to you.

Now get dressed: you can choose what you wear but you must put on at least two pink items of clothing. After this head to your nearest McDonald's and waddle inside. Order two happy meals, which you must consume entirely before being allowed to head home.

If you push the enema out before you reach the safety of your home then bad luck - when you get home you must cut yourself out of the diaper before taping it around your head for the next hour.

If you make it home and your diaper's still clean then well done! You can choose to mess yourself and change when you like, or to release the enema into a toilet and change into double diapers straight after.

A couple of notes:
1. You must be in chastity for the entirety of this dare.
2. Bonus points for using your vibrating butt plug!
3. I'd love to see photos of you completing the dare if you want to connect on Kik.

Good luck!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote