View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 01:57 PM   #39
wingman78
Longtime User

Enjoy your trip! If I'm not too late, here's another one for all three of you. Buy two colors of permanent marker (I suggest red and green). Now early in the morning, one at a time each of you will get blindfolded, and then undressed by the other two. The others each get to look at and feel the third, blindfolded person's naked body. They decide on their favorite and least favorite parts, then circle the favorite part with the green marker and the least favorite with the red one. Add a small text explaining why you chose that part. Any body part goes as long as the writing can be hidden under the person's clothes.

Now with the blindfold still on re-dress that person, remove the blindfold, and move on to the next person until all three have been "marked". Then go about the rest of your day, try to postpone the moment you first see what the others wrote as long as possible to highten the excitement. Actually, now that I think about it, doing this just before your flight out might be an even better time