Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #20
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 5

As awareness slowly returned, hearing came with it bringing the sound of gasps and heavy breathing.

"Aahh! Aa-aahh! Yes, Chuckie!"

In reply I heard a gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Yes! Chuckie my man! Chuckie! Yaaasss!"

More gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Hurry hard, hurry hard Chuckie! Yah, yah, hurry hard, yaass!" Then a momentary pause for deep breaths to be drawn, followed by, "yaaasss! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh! Chuckie! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh!"

And then I could hear both of them gasping and panting back there behind me, out of sight. Then some softer indistinct sounds, and a few deep sighs, then silence. It was pretty clear what had been going on!

Somehow all of this registered on my mind, but I was in a bad way. Hanging over the tree trunk, upside down, and hurting from the switching Mia had just given me on my cold and bare buttocks, I didn't really sense much else. The pain and the general discomfort of the position were my world - it had been bad enough in the excitement and anticipation of getting a switching from Mia, but now in the cold light of day I was a wreck.

"Marty, my boy," said Mia lovingly as she held my head in her hands. "Charlie will get you untied in just a few seconds, then we can cuddle. You were magnificent," she continued.

As she held my head I could see that all she wore was a sports bra and socks, the rest of her clothes had clearly been in the way. The petite senior showed surprising strength as she took my weight and held me from falling, and then with Charlie helped me down. "Here, lay down with me," she said, and they helped me to a pile of blankets they had on the ground.

Mia chuckled: "Charlie was busy while I was playing with you. We knew we would need the camp mattress and blankets <chuckle> and so would you. Now here snuggle in with me Marty - we warmed it up already." <giggle> Her arms were warm and her caring charm was enveloping. "Now just relax and be here for a few minutes, let's share this moment."

With her wrapped around me for warmth, both physical and emotional, I cried.

After a few minutes, I was able to open my eyes and look at Mia. I wondered what had really happened. She was watching, expecting that. "Marty, I knew you were wanting an experience, and so was I. Fortunately we wanted to be on opposite sides, so it worked. Once you were ready, and your skin was cold and tight - and ready for a serious switching - I started. The first switch was...I see you didn't know I used more than one, but just listen...was a perfect long springy branch that would be perfect for pain. Don't you think so? And the first impact was just the right physical surprise and shock. And then I built it up, and changed the timing as required to keep you guessing, to build the pain - that fire that still burns your ass right now. Close together to push you harder and higher, then a pause to let you recover a tiny bit but still feel it go on and on. Oh yes, you were magnificent. When that switch was a bit tired I used another the same. And then near the end I changed to a heavier sapling - full with the sap of springtime and growth and as flexible as could be without losing control. I used the thick end to hit hard - it will make lovely deep welts and bruises for you to feel all week and more. All in all not bad for about 25 strokes, not more than 30 for sure. I see you are surprised, but don't be. This was calculated to be what it was. Short and hard. Maybe another time you can have the long slow and moderate switching that builds heat and passion. You'll be magnificent with that too." Mia smiled and gave me a quick little kiss.

I digested all this as she clung to me, and Charlie, dressed by this time, hovered nearby with my clothes: he had evidently kept them out of the wet all this time! They thought of everything - and I was a babe in the woods.

"Marty, it's late. Don't you have to go to work or something?" was whispered in my ear. I did not realize that almost an hour had passed, and I did have to get going - if I could move. I could almost have smiled at the good luck that had caused me to bring my car this day - there was no hour-long ride home.

Charlie joined in, "here, we'll help you back to your car with your bike. Riding wouldn't be a good idea right now, you can't sit and you're a bit too dizzy to stand in the pedals."

Mia got dressed quickly - except for what had been her tee-shirt, now a torn rag. They helped me up, Mia giving me one big wet kiss while she could still put her arms around my body. Then they helped me get dressed - Charlie actually tied my shoes for me - and we stood together for a moment.

"I don't know...," I said.

"We know," Mia interrupted.

"I put a card with our phone and email in your jacket pocket," added Charlie.

And so they walked me to my car and helped me load my bike. I didn't know if I would be able to go to work, but I had to get home.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-22-2017 at 08:40 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote