Thread: Religious Types
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
moofu

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil One View Post
I gotta tell you that you're wrong. It is a very powerful symbol. I am sure that if you made a wooden cross and burned it in front of a church, people would get angry, eveb though it's just a creation of wood. What about a stop sign? NAh, it's just a sign, it can't hurt me... no, but the truck driving with a 60 mph speed that crashes into you because you drove out in front of it can...
Just like the Law. To you it might just seem like some dumb words, and it is, but if you mess with it, you are gonna regret it! Don't underestimate symbols, especially not religious symbols!
oh I see... As far as im concerned it was humans who created this symbol to give themselves something to believe in to give them a reason to live. We are have different religious belief's for example if you were label be I would be a Atheist. But my point still stands, it is a book with a story whether you treat this book like your god or not is up to you.

oh and If I mess with it? What o.o it is just one of many different symbols there are so many religions and different symbols you cant know all of them so how do you know when you disrespect one? do that mean something bad will happen to me? no.

I will play a tord game with anybody who pms me

Last edited by moofu; 12-29-2011 at 01:20 PM.
moofu is offline   Reply With Quote