View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 09:24 AM   #28
Cynzia

1. Which of your limits would you be most comfortable pushing?
For the current setting, more than likely the Self Bondage one.

2. Where is the strangest place you've had sex?
Haven't had the pleasure of it.

3. How many people have fucked you?
It's a total of one, if myself counts, or zero if it doesn't.

4. Most exciting sexual fantasy?
Being chased/pursued in a bit of a mock hunt scenario, where, even once caught, there's a struggle for dominance and I'm forced to submit. The more cat and mouse moments, the better.

5. How many people have you fucked?
Once again, one if I can count myself and none if that's not the way of it.

6. What is the best dare/task/truth you've ever received on GetDare?
It's been a while, and I just got back, so I'm a bit fuzzy in terms of memory. One that stands out in my mind (ergo that I actually remember) would be when I was dared/given the task of being bent over in front an open window with everything around my ankles and rucked up to expose my chest. I had to give myself some swats and then stand there with my arms behind my back and a blindfold over my eyes.The fact that I don't live alone sort of raised the stakes.

7. How many and which sexual toys/items do you own?
Not as many as I want, that's for sure. Only around 4, but I've been browsing for more recently.

8. Most disgusting and sick fetish you would be willing to try?
This is a matter of perspective. I suppose in the literal sense, I would possibly try rimming. Maybe

9. What punishment did you enjoy most?
In terms of what I have on here, and what my dislikes are, I would have to say line writing.

10. If you could be a slave for mistress/master, how long would you be willing to last?
It would really depend on the person and the overall dynamic. I would probably last a relatively long time if the overall relationship was well suited.

11. Are you willing to be used as a whore by your Master/Mistress, for several people.. maybe to earn money?
Assuming they were still in the scenario, and precautions had been taken, probably yes. The money part would be a little less likely.

12.What will be the most brutal torment you can imagine?
Permanent mutilation and disfigurement.

13. Would you rather be plugged or chaste for a year.? You can take the plug out for a break but you'd need to replace it with a slightly bigger one?
Ignoring certain logistics, I would choose to be plugged.

14. What turns you on more - rape or incest?
I suppose I have a bit of a thing for the romanticized consensual noncon, so rape.

15. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, what would it be and why?
I would give myself better quality skin, it's just always been one of those insecurities.

16.What's one fetish you'd like to experiment with?
I suppose a twist between sitophilia and forniphilia.

17. What is your favourite roleplay scenario?
Professor and Student, would be a choice.

18. Where are the wild thing?
On an island?

19. Would you like to be forced to eat your own cum?
I believe so, yes.

20. Tell us about your feelings, if you were exposed naked, blindfolded and tied to a pole in the middle of a medievil market place full of people on a market day.

I believe, with that scenario, my state would be a mix of: Embarrassment, humiliation, worry, and arousal.

New Question: When was the last time you were inappropriately aroused, and what was it because of?