View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 07:34 AM   #36
SmashNSplat

Krill was livid. Covered in now both the pink lake slime and whatever oil a ogre had, he no longer looked like the wealthy, high class wizard that he was. He looked pitiful, disgusting.

As they walked, and he tried to salvage his dignity again by stroking off as much oil as he could. He also tried to flick it towards Shana, who he would later talk to about the ‘Eat Krill instead’ comment.

He quickly decided which road he would prefer when he saw the choice.

“The cave.” He said, voice harsh. “I can light it up fine, so the dark’s not an issue The snow’ll make the path unsafe if we take the other, someone might fall and die.”

At least he cared for his party, unlike someone. The fact there was a stream in the cave, which would hopefully lead to a lake or waterfall of some kind Krill could and would use to clean himself off only had a slight baring on his decision.

[I managed to do my first forfeit. I couldn’t fidn any pudding, so made a mixture of custard and chocolate mouse and poured it over myself while wearing the shirt and trousers of a suit, so I feel like I’m ruining good clothes.]
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote