View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 06:10 AM   #33
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Well hey everybody. I say as i reach the shore on the opposite side of the lake after falling like a cannonball into it. Thankful to be alive I run and give griffin a big hug. Sorry if he got a little bit of my mess on him.... woops. As for these ogres i hop and skip my way up to them and tell them im lost and trying to find my way home, while doing my best puppy dog eyes. My favorite color is blue, i tell them, but not an ocean blue or a deep navy blue so much, more of a sky blue but not baby blue. You know what i mean? I also tell them they shouldnt eat me because im just a tiny slime covered elf. Not much to eat! Especially for the whole group.... hahaha. They’d be better off eating krill. Also my ice powers feel restored so im pretty sure i could take them out if i had to

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote