View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 12:09 AM   #32
Cake Battered

Andarin finally snaps out of the daze he's been in since being hit by the whipped cream baloon. He looks back, wondering how on earth he made it past the slime lake, before shrugging and turning back. As his focus returns he realises he's being addressed by the four ogres.

Instinctively he readies his bow, preparing for battle, but then realises that Krill and Nolon are calmly answering the questions. "It's worth a try I suppose", he thinks, and joins in.

1. "Your favourite colour is probably grey, like your fine skin. Tell me, do you moisturise?"
2. "Our quest is, err, to find great riches we know to be hidden in this forest. We will be happy to share them with you on our way home."
3. "If you eat us, you'll never share in the riches we seek! Also, I'm very good with this bow, so I wouldn't try it if I were you."

Andarin puts on an air of confidence, hoping the ogres are as stupid as they look.

Out of character, I squirted a pile of whipped cream onto a paper plate this morning and splatted it onto my head. Simple and classic.

Likes - Getting messy (gunge/food)!, masturbation, teases, orgasm control, dice dares, strip games
Limits - Pain, scat, piss, anal, friends/family, illegal

I'm always looking for new ways to get messy. PM me your messy dares!

My Kik is http://kik.me/cakebattered.
Cake Battered is online now   Reply With Quote