View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:42 PM   #31
SmashNSplat

Option One: Answer The Questions

Krill gagged as he finally waded out of the disgusting lake. His clothes, his perfectly styles hair, his dignity. It had all been destroyed when he was submerged in the mess. He now was wet, completely covered in the damn slime and was even forced to swim almost the entire lake, leaving him an exhausted mess.

He tried to wipe off as much slime he could as he walked, desperately trying to claw back any form of dignity. He noticed Nolon's confident stature and spitefully considered dragging him back to the lake to even the tables, but instead settled for glaring.

Seeing the ogres, he decided he would follow Nolon's lead, since he apparently was very good at making his way through this forest without getting messy. Krill wasn't going to let anything touch him again, his reputation and pride couldn't handle it.

"Brown," He muttered. "I'm trying to master my craft and spells; although right now I'd rather see a shower and a change of clothes. And you shouldn't eat me because I'm in a bad fucking mood and when that happens, my spells tend to be little explosive. SO if you tried eating me, I'm not quite sure what I'd do."

He wouldn't fight the ogres if he could avoid it, but the anger he felt would power up his spells.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me

Last edited by SmashNSplat; 08-18-2018 at 12:24 AM.
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote